HPC Dealer/Distributor Newsletter – December
Thank you to all of our valued partners for your business in 2022. We look forward to a successful 2023 together!
From our HPC Family to our loyal and valued Market Partners, we want to extend our gratitude. Together, we have expanded our reach providing robust and quality product lines to more consumers across the world. As we look toward 2023, HPC’s innovation and dedication to quality technological advances will surely take our market reach and partnership to new heights. To 2023, seizing all of its fruitful opportunities.
Upcoming Tradeshow Season:
Looking ahead to 2022 show season. We are excited to announce HPC will be participating in three of the most prestigious outdoor industry shows taking place over the course of January, February and March. We would love to see you there and take advantage of the opportunity to further educate you of HPC’s latest offerings. We want to connect with you. Contact Chad Ewing at ChadE@HPCfire.com to schedule meetings with our team.
- Northeast Pool and Spa (NESPA), Meet with HPC’s team in Atlantic City, NJ January 24 through the 26th. The show will take place at the Atlantic City Convention Center. Check out HPC’s booth. We will display our most popular fire features as well as have sport pits available for purchase.
- International Builders Show (IBS), Meet HPC in sunny Orlando Florida as we will be walking the IBS show ready to discover the latest products applications and tech platforms alongside our cohorts. The show takes place January 31-February 2. Be sure to reach out to our team to coordinate dedicated meeting times.
- HHPBA 2022 Come join HPC in Atlanta for the Hearth Patio and Barbecue Expo taking place on March 11th-13th. This is the largest trade show for the indoor-outdoor hearth market. HPC will have an indoor booth. Be sure to make your way to our space showcasing HPC’s Product Display Trailer. It is truly an interactive experience allowing you to see all of our latest products in action. HPC will be highlighting some of our favorite products, from our Aluminum Spun Bowls with our patented Torpedo burner, to our new sport pit portable series, and our signature copper bowls. In addition, our outdoor cooking series will be on display serving you delicious bites. Come see HPC’s Patented Outdoor Drum Smoker and HPC’s Forno de Pizza oven in action.
Due to increase in cost of materials, HPC will be enacting a 5% price increase to MSRP. We have updated all relevant pricing sheets. If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact ChadE@HPCfire.com.
Early Buy 2023:
Take advantage of HPC’s 2023 Early Buy Program and earn a potential 11% discount off of your order. Enter the order through HPC’s Dealer Portal and be sure to note the PO as part of the Outdoor Early Buy Program. To qualify, orders must meet a $6,000 minimum. Eligible products include Individual Fire Rings, Penta Burners, H-Burners, Match Lit Kits, Push Button Kits, FPPK Series, MLFPK Flex Series, EI Series, Collars, Outdoor Logs and Pans. This Promotion starts January 1 2023 and runs through January 31, 2023. See the outlined guidelines for potential savings.
- POTENTIAL OVERALL SAVINGS: 11%
- Early Buy Participation: 5% discount on select Outdoor Products
- Early Buy Payment: Additional 3% discount if pay Net 30 on early buy invoice
- One Time Whole Order Shipping: One-time, whole order shipment receive an additional 2% discount applied at time of order
- Enter through HPC Dealer Portal and receive 1% additional
HPC Employee Spotlight: Aniket Burde, HPC’s Manufacturing Engineer
HPC wants to shine a light on Aniket Burde. Aniket has brought such depth to our team. His knowledge and experience has been a great addition to HPC’s culture.
Aniket grew up in Pune located on the western side of India. Aniket has deep family connections which have played a great role in the development of his personal and professional growth. After graduating high school, Aniket started his Bachelors at the University of Pune, focusing on Mechanical Engineering. Upon graduating in 2016, he wanted to pursue his masters. He went through a rigorous process to obtain a student visa. Aniket was accepted into the University of Illinois Chicago. He made the big move across the world to pursue his dream. He graduated with his masters in Mechanical Engineering with a specialization in Design as well as Manufacturing and Analysis in 2018.
Upon graduation, he started working as a Mechanical Engineer at A&B foundry and machine shop, located in Franklin OH. He gained invaluable experience over the next 3 years as he managed the aero space engineering branch.
In 2022, Aniket was ready for a changed and joined HPC. What appealed to Aniket was the opportunity for further growth and development that HPC would provide him. He is passionate about his job and loves dealing with OEM and R&D. Some of the main projects Aniket has lead are Home Automation, the design of the Drum Smoker, and the Knock Down Cart for the Forno de Pizza. Aniket has a strong work ethic. He enjoys research and development as he considers himself as a constant learner. It is his hope to continue to contribute more to the research and development side further enhancing HPC’s technology.
During his down time Aniket enjoys taking in all sorts of sporting events. From soccer, to cricket to foot ball games. He is a big Chicago Bears fan, loves Messi and roots for India on the Cricket field. In addition, Aniket loves to travel and is truly passionate about his family. He looks forward to his next visit to Pune India so that he can spend time with his loved ones.
We appreciate Aniket’s hard work and dedication. Keep and eye out, as Aniket’s ingenuity and creativity will bring new offerings to HPC consumers!
Innovation and Education Center Signup:
Don’t miss out on your chance to gain invaluable experience with our NFI certified expert team. Check out HPC’s training calendar. HPC’s very own, Chuck Parsons’ has created an extensive training catalogue. Click the link to schedule: https://www.hpcfire.com/training-booking-calendar . Have questions or concerns, contact Chuck Parsons directly at ChuckP@HPCFire.com.