Manual On/Off, modulating flame, remote control for use with our MMVK series kits, and/or kits from other manufacturers that use the Maxitrol GV34 valve.
- Room Temperature is displayed on the LCD window of the transmitter. Use this as your guide to adjusting the flame up or down.
- Radiofrequency signal for more control flexibility.
- Low battery indicator.
- Switch on the receiver allows flame adjustment from here if the transmitter is disabled or out of reach
- Self matching receiver for easier frequency match up.
- It has an insulated heat shield for the receiver and 160° overheat shutdown to prevent damage to the receiver if it gets too hot.
- Easy access battery drawer in the receiver.
- All required high temp (400°) wiring and batteries are included.
- Childproof lockout mode.
This remote is compatible with MMVK Series Millivolt Kits: MMVK-NQM, MMVK-PQM, MMVK-NQMSI, and MMVK-PQMSI