Hard Pipe Connection
Hard pipe connection to the burner with the use of fittings. Uses Copreci 300°, 90k Btu rear inlet valve. For natural gas applications with burners having 3/8” female, 3/8” male or ½” male thread. For LP applications use the 70LPK conversion kit.
- Copreci Safety Pilot Valve (#109-C): Rear Gas Inlet, 90k Btu, 300° Rating.
- 18” Pilot Assembly with mounting bracket.
- Assorted fittings for valve/burner connection.
- Heat Shield for the valve.
- Black control knob with 4” stem extension.
- Assorted fittings for various burner threads.