High Capacity! 142K Btu
Safety pilot kit for natural gas applications with burner having 1/2” male threads on burner tube. It can mount straight out from the burner pan or it has fittings to allow the valve to move forward, up from the floor and away from the burner pan. Uses White Rodgers High Capacity 142k Btu, 250° valve. For LP applications use 70LPK-HC conversion kit.
- White-Rodgers High Capacity Valve (#100-HC): Side Gas Inlet, 142k Btu, 250° Rating
- 18” Pilot Assembly with mounting bracket.
- Assorted fittings for valve/burner connection.
- Heat Shield for the valve.
- 12” Flex Line for valve input.
- Black control knob with 4” stem extension.