Electronic Ignition valve kit with a flex line connection to the main burner. This kit is battery operated in the event of a power outage, optional 120Vac adaptor available. Complete electronic ignition kit uses Dexen EI gas valve, 82k Btu that may be controlled with a wall switch, remote control or timer.
- Dexen Electronic Ignition Valve (#350), 82k Btu.
- Electronic Ignition Control Module (#350-M)
- 24” IPI Pilot Assembly with mounting bracket; (Optional 36”, 48” & 60” Pilot Assemblies)
- 10” Black Stainless Steel Flex Lines (2)
- Battery Pack with two D-Cell batteries and Wiring Harness (Optional 120vac Power Adaptor)
- Insulated Heat Shield for Module / Battery Pack with On/Off switch on the front.
- Insulated Heat Shield for the gas valve.
- 175° High Limit Switch on the valve
- Assorted fittings for various burner threads
- LP applications use the EILPK kit
- OPTIONAL Remote Control: Compatible with RCK-I Series (On/Off) or RCK-K Series (Thermostatic)
This millivolt kit is compatible with:
- Remote controls: RCK-248, RCK-I, RCK-K, RCK-B, RCK-D
- Thermostatic: All
- Timers: All